I wanted to have a good place on Saturday Evenings (my best time of the week) for placing your favorite Family-Friendly posts of the week. Please include your two favorite posts from this week. I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
The first featured post is from Hide-N-(Sensory)-Seeking. This post, titled Failing Moments Does Not A Failure Make, addresses how we as parents, need to stop before we correct our children and think about the real reasons for why we want to correct our children. She also generalizes it to our interactions with adults as well.
The third featured post this week is from Hide-N-(Sensory)-Seeking. This post, titled Word of the Week: Waiting, is about a mom that always seems to be waiting for something, but that’s okay, because she is thankful for what she has while she is waiting.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.