I wanted to have a good place on Saturday Evenings (my best time of the week) for placing your favorite Family-Friendly posts of the week. Please include your two favorite posts from this week. I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
The first featured post is from A Mother’s Shadow. This post, titled Fall Thumbprint Picture, gives instructions from making a beautiful keepsake for the family — using thumbprints. I also really enjoyed the initials of the person, whose thumbprint is was, in the vine of the pumpkin.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.