Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
My first featured post this week is a beautiful post from A Mother’s Shadow. This is a post detailing correct etiquette in asking and answering to High School Dances. This post has meaning to me, because my husband teaches High School and sees how teenagers act and treat each other. A good lesson is definitely needed. Although I don’t have a child this age yet, this article on Asking & Answering Etiquette is one that I will hold onto.
My second featured post is from Redo It Yourself Inspirations. This post is about taking an old sewing machine base and making it into a beautiful table. This post means a lot to me, because my poor table is taking a beating and does need to be redone. I can use ideas from the Treadle Sewing Machine Base Table to help me with my own project.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at email@example.com.