Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Pumpkin Spice Kettle Corn. I love kettle corn. I love pumpkin. I love everything about this. And I just happen to have some coconut oil. Sounds like something in jumping up on the to-do list. Thanks Sustaining the Powers.
My husband is a math teacher, and the post talks a lot about concretely adding fractions, which is something that his students struggle with. Thanks Hide-n-(Sensory)-Seeking for helping your kids be proficient in math. Of course, the mud pie looks delicious as well, although I don’t think I can ever make it…. Because of Step 13. I’ll let you know how it turns out.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.