Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Redo It Yourself Inspiration took cardboard boxes and made them into drawers. And they are lovely! Stop by and read her post, Recycling Cardboard Boxes into drawers and be inspired and amazed at what you can do with a simple cardboard box.
Dabbling Momma tells us about an amazing activity to help children separate vowels from consonants. I love it because it is so simple, yet so effective. Stop by and read her wonderful post about vowels vs. consonants.
Brain Power Boy researched Rube Goldberg machines to use, and then they shared the research with us! This is an amazing resource to learn about these fascinating machines. Be sure to read Play and Learn with Rube Goldberg Machines.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at email@example.com.