Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Brain Power Boy shares an excellent, amazing post with us this week! Her husband is a professional magician, and he is going to share some of his tricks. My kids LOVE magic. Stop by and read: Learn Pencil Magic Tricks: Billatration.
Jessica of The Leadership Notebook guest posted on Hands On: As We Grow and shared a fun hands-on outdoor activity with us. I love this activity because the kids worked on it and it’s outside, which is where my kids want to spend all of their time. Stop by and read: Fun & Simple Cornhole Game for Kids to Make.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at email@example.com.