Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Yeah for gross motor skill games! My husband growing up never had any gross motor skills, and it might be a stretch to say he has some now. Hopefully, my kids will not have the same problem. I love this game from Hide - n - (Sensory) Seeking, to help with these gross motor skills. I currently don’t own Twister, but I will have to pick it up for this winter. Thanks for this wonderful idea Preschool at Home: Twister.
My second featured post is from Mommy A-Z. Last year was a hard year for me. All three of my remaining grandparents passed away. I regret that one never got to meet my baby. My Kindergartner calls my grandma, “his angel”. I am so glad to see that this wonderful blogger took her children to meet their Great-Grandma. Please take time to read this moving article titled, “G is for….. Generations (or, meeting Great Grandma)“.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.