Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Sunny Day Family created a very cute activity for the toddlers and preschoolers where they match colors using Easter Eggs. Stop by and read all about it: Easter Egg Color Matching & Stacking Activity.
Rubber Boots and Elf Shoes introduces us to Story Walks. This is such a great idea, and pairs literacy with gross motor and movement. Stop by and read about it: Story Time Story Walk.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.