Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Books and Giggles (This is a fantastic new blog that I hadn’t heard of before. I spent quite a bit of time on her site, and it is great. Be sure to stop by.) shares an amazing post about teaching geography in a sandbox and in various other ways. Stop by and read: Sandbox Geography.
Ducks ‘n a Row shares a very fun preschool activity. Her preschoolers painted flowers with fork and craft sticks! What a great way to get petals on the flowers. Stop by and read: Spring Fork-Painting Craft for Kids.
A Mother’s Shadow and I are apparently on the same wave length. It is true, I guess, that great minds think alike. A Mother’s Shadow wrote a poignant post about sarcasm. It must be an important topic, because I also wrote a piece on sarcasm. So, stop by and read A Mother’s Shadow’s post, 1 Foot or Both and then read my post, The Power of a Sarcastic Comment.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.