Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
One of my hidden talents is crocheting. I don’t do it often enough, but I find it relaxing and enjoyable, and I love the products that I make. That’s why I loved the Meow Baby!! Cat Hat Free Crochet Pattern this week from 2 Crochet Hooks. These are just adorable, and I have some girls that will just love them. Thanks, 2 Crochet Hooks!
My second featured post is from Hide-n-(Sensory)-Seeking. This post talks about girls toys, specifically dolls, that are marketed to young girls. She addresses the messages that these dolls send. This is a message that is near and dear to my heart, as it is something that I struggle with with my own daughters. Please stop by and read her wonderful article about Why Our Girls Don’t Play with Barbies, Bratz, or Wear Bikinis.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.