Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Hands on as we Grow came up with an ingenious idea. She wanted to teach her kids weaving, but was worried about the intricate fine motor skills. So she thought big. I love this idea: Big Beginner Weaving for Kids
DabblingMomma has been doing a preschool series similar to mine with a unit for each letter. She made Watermelons for W, and then incorporated two of my favorite things: Art and Math. Stop by and read her wonderful post: W is for Watermelon.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.