Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Spring is coming. Our bulbs have started to sprout. The snow is melted. I’m itching to get in the garden. That’s why I was glad to see Capri + 3 share this beautiful post containing Tips for Gardening for Preschoolers. Now, I don’t think we’re quite out of the woods with winter yet, so I’ll hold off for now, but I will be saving this resource.
Homemade valentine’s are the best! I loved how the kids helped make these, and you have to see what tools they used to paint them. Stop by Hands On As We Grow and read about these wonderful Stuffed Heart Valentines.
Painting is fun for kids. Bubble wrap is fun for kids. Bubble Wrap Painting looks like a complete blast! Sunny Day Family has shown us how to combine two of the kids’ favorite activities. I will have to try it the next time we get some bubble wrap.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.