Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Hide-N-(Sensory)-Seeking made a wonderful busy bag that reinforces counting, one-to-one correlation, shapes, and fine motor skills all at the same time. Talk about a win! You can learn all about it by reading her article: Clothespin Counting.
ABC Creative Learning made these beautiful keepsakes. I love handprint keepsakes, and these are just adorable…. why didn’t I see this before Valentine’s? Stop by and read Valentine’s Day Kids Handprint and Footprint LOVE Canvas Art.
Parenting Chaos shared this amazingly awesome activity. She combined dinosaurs with letters with fine motor skills with the park and it is just wonderful! Stop by and read Dino Dig: Exploring Fossils, Shapes, and the Alphabet.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at email@example.com.