Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Dabbling Momma made a very cute play store for her daughter. She used it for imaginative play as well as early literacy. What a great activity! Stop by and read: Pretend Grocery Store
Hands On: As We Grow has a great activity for teaching line tracing. She also has some great advice for moms of toddlers. Stop by and read: Beginning Object Line Tracing.
Books and Giggles shares a very fun activity for working on scissor skills. She has them make a beautiful summer scene. Stop by and get all of the directions: Summertime Scissors Practice
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at [email protected][inlinkz_linkup id=519318 mode=1]
Thanks for hosting!
My pleasure. Thank you for coming by and sharing. 🙂
Thanks so much for including our Pretend Play with your features!!
I thought it was a fabulous article. Thank you for sharing it. 🙂
Deborah, LOVE your party, your blog and all you do here to help us shine and educate us with your knowledge too. THANK YOU! Carrie, A Mother’s Shadow
Carrie, You are always so kind. You also have a fabulous blog that I love to visit. Thank you.
Thanks for the party! I enjoyed posts 1, 4, 5, 10, 17, and 22. Have a great week!
I’m glad you enjoyed so many of the posts! Thank you for coming back and sharing again. 🙂