Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
The features this week include some powerful messages and a great way to help young ones practice sounding out words.
The first is by Sharon, from Rediscovered Families, who shares a brilliant message this week about the power of speaking words of love to our children. She encourages parents to remember to speak the words “I love you” and to show love towards their children by their actions. It’s a great post with a powerful message.
The second is by Cassie, from 3 Dinosaurs, who shares a fun way to help children learn CVC words. Sorting the words into the different families and coloring them help children identify the different sounds, and the end results are great flash cards.
Mom on the Move shares an inspiring article about the way she is teaching her daughters to dress respectfully. She talks about why this is important. Her perspective about how polite ladies dress was very interesting and something I will use with my own children.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.