Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
I enjoyed this beginners’ tutorial on Crocheted Granny Squares by Purfylle. I really appreciated her step-by-step instructions. It seems that most tutorials automatically assume that you know what it should look like after each step, and when you don’t, it’s hard. Thanks for the wonderful tutorial!
Although Christmas has passed, this beautiful quote found on Blissful and Domestic gives a good reason to keep Christmas in our hearts. Thanks for sharing this beautiful 8 x 10 free printable with us!
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at email@example.com.