Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
These Palm Print Reindeer Puppets are adorable. And I love the cute, yet simple way that they are put together and the poem that is included. Be sure to stop by Capri +3 to read about this great Christmas Activity.
You’ve made it to the front of the Santa Line, and now it’s time for that iconic Christmas Picture, but of course, your toddler is having nothing to do with it. Stop by this great post by Mommy A to Z where she shares tips on having a successful tip to Santa in her post P is for …. Photo with Santa.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at email@example.com.