Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
Powerful Mothering wrote a powerful post about her regrets regarding her middle child. As a mother of five, I also wonder if I’m giving my children everything that they need. I loved her resolve at the end, and this post really meant a lot to me. Please stop by and read 5 Things I Would “Do Over” With my Middle Child.
Legos. Legos. Legos. We love them! They are a great source of creativity and fun. They are a great family toy. And they get all over. And they hurt when you step on them. We’ve attempted to solve this problem with a plastic tote and a table specifically for the legos, but It’s a Long Story has a much better idea! They created a table with a basket built in. I love this DIY Lego Play Table!
Planet Smarty Pants wrote a wonderful article about creating a growth mindset in your kids. This falls right in line with what I want for my kiddos. There are some great ideas in this article: Indoor Activities to Nurture Growth Mindset.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.